|at Mindpearl GmbH|
|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
Position title: Finance Co-ordinator
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Provide accounting functions for the Contact Centre as directed including but not limited to
accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, fixed asset register, petty cash, payroll
support, budgets, financial reports, and tax returns. Be flexible to contribute to the efficient
operation of the contact centre as required.
• Conduct the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
• Reconcile the bank account clearing payments and receipts against the general ledger
• Maintain an accurate record of accruals and prepayments
• Control and reconcile the petty cash
• Reconcile monthly expenditure against budget and prepare variance reports
• Maintain the Fixed Asset register
• Prepare monthly Tax Returns and Reports as required by local taxation requirements
• Prepare annual budgets in accordance with the Budget Guidelines as directed by the
manager responsible for the cost centre(s).
• Co-ordinate internal and external audits of financial books, records and systems.
• Maintain operational knowledge of the payroll system
• Identify and implement efficiencies and cost savings for the contact centre.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Relevant tertiary qualification.
• At least 2 years practical experience within a finance environment.
• Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable and general ledger functions.
• Working knowledge of Acumatica or similar accounting system advantageous.
• Sound experience in the preparation of local tax returns and reports.
• Basic knowledge of local income taxation laws applying to companies.
• Previous experience or exposure to payroll processing, reports and local returns.
• Demonstrated commercial acumen.
• Experience in working and reporting to an overseas head office would be
• Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel.
• Fluency in English, written and spoken.
• Available to work full-time on a Monday to Friday
• High energy levels with a hands-on approach
• Highly analytical and numerical
• Able to accurately complete tasks requiring attention to detail
• Highly organized and methodical disposition
• High level of confidentiality
• Comprehends and values the commercial impact of decisions
• Able to manage competing priorities
• Able to complete tasks within rigid timelines
• Self-motivated and able to apply initiative to solve problems and improve work processes
• Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Mindpearl managers,
suppliers and regulatory agencies
• Possesses empathy and high degree of patience
• Effective in a team-based environment
• Communicates information effectively and in a friendly and supportive manner
• Complies with all Mindpearl policies and procedures
This position description is not necessarily exhaustive and may evolve over time
Trifft das auf Sie zu?
Dann freuen wir uns über Ihre Kurzbewerbung über unser komfortables Bewerber-Formular oder per E-Mail an email@example.com
Für Fragen steht Ihnen Herr Werner Pappert und Herr Nico Moramarco unter Tel. 0201 99990931 gerne zur Verfügung.
Wir freuen uns auf Sie!
Limbecker Platz 1
45127 Essen, Germany
Bewerberhotline: 0201 99990931